3.02.2009

you understand me???



How could you put up with the torment you have to face a hateful, brainless,arrogant,esp. dumb guy for an incredible 60min !! 3600 seconds !! It's like a billion years to me...

But i still have to...

It's not his fault, he's a victim on a certain extent...though the idea " see him again? OVER MY DEAD BODY" pops up in my mind again and again...

But i know i couldn't give up...

He's just a kid at the very most. If we 'cast him away", there might well never be a day for him to find the coast and back to us. I don't wanna betray my original idea to be here, to be a teacher, i know clearly what i should insist, what i should stick to, im not a person with that great benevolence, but i know for sure every little helps, once i started ,i don't wanna drop it half way, moreover it's just a little kid...

For him, hatred and love and commiseration, interweaved, so complicated... i just wanna see any little change on him, then i know i gain after i pain...

I have to see him tomorrow, 3600 seconds, wish time passes quickly as possible.... thats what i should do ,what i should love to...

P.S, This HE is one subject involved in my current psychologic experiment.

No comments: