3.05.2009

Who raises you up???

"YOU RAISE ME UP"

When i am down and my soul , so weary...
When troubles come and my heart burden be...
Then i am still and wait here in the silence...
Until you come and sit awhile with me...

There's no life- no life without its hunger...
Each restless heart bests so imperfectly...
But when you come i am filled with wonder....
Sometimes, I think i glimpse eternity...

You raise me up, so i can stand on the mountains...
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas...
I am strong , when i am on your shoulders...
You raise me up, to more than i can be....

每當悲傷飲泣,我的靈魂脆弱倦怠...
每當煩擾侵襲,我的心兒沉重不堪...
孤寂中我在這裏默默期待...
等著你翩然之而小坐傾談...
所有的生命都蘊含著欲望和不甘...
悸動的心在激蕩中跳動不安...
你的到來讓我充滿驚喜和期盼...
那一刻我分明看到永恆的燦爛...
在你的擎舉中,我立于群山之巔...
在你的鼓舞下,我劃過風口浪尖...
站在你的肩膀上,我從未如此強壯...
你支撐著我沖向自身難以企及的境界...

I appreciate this song a loooot ....not only because the dulcet lyrics, but the idea it got you, the feeling you've been tightly caught hold of...


Success is absolutely not the only yardstick of the quality of life. You once been raised up by someone? You once been loved and upheld even when you were down? Think those warm moment, " I will be there for you" might best read my mind now~~~~



I've gonna hit the hay now, have a nice day and night you all :)


Bonne nuit~~~

No comments: