2.24.2009

when Libra meets AB



I'm a Libra with blood type AB....


Which is said to be a combine for artists....


Anyway...


I'm sociable but i need to be alone ever now and then...


I'm sane enough to know what i should do but pls never push me...


I'm quite sensitive, a mind-reader at whiles, but tend to veil myself unless to true friends....


I'm a good advisor but definitely a bad decision-maker...


I'm a dye-in-the-wood completist, though i dont wanna be that way...


I favor the corner places wherever i stay though i enjoy the momentary joy brought by the spotlight on the stage same as well...


I think much of details, a detail might say the success or ruin the whole...


I adore anything romantic but i'd rather lead a rational life...


That's me, a gal got all the qualities of Libra and blood type AB...



...

...


" L’harmoniseur

Gentil avec tous ceux qu’il rencontre. Peut maquiller son esprit. A un charme unique qui lui est propre. Créatif, énergique, et très sociable. Déteste être seul. Pacifique, généreux. Beau et très aimant. Galant. Capitule trop facilement. Procrastinateur. Très naif.
"

No comments: