2.22.2009

My first day back to school

?? see that? quite familiar a figure? ... my website from my roommate's machine...
Tomorrow'll be the reunion day for me and my 23 kids :) , but little MissGao still has no idea what should be done for the class... so see what, i've got my hands full to do some prep..... i'm seeing you tomorrow, my kids.....


Once a weird body-built expert said, as long as you could pinch any part of your up to 1cm, that means you need to get rid of this fat....??!!!!! Is he a mental to say so?? coz any part of my body can be pinched up to at least 1cm!!! ( so shame to say so...), except the forehead or some skin-and-bone part..... but anyway, i've piled up a nice bit of fat this winter....


Pants are usually a smart way to test whether i've gained any weight... you might be sensitive enough to sense the change ,but it is me who gains the weight , so i know quite well where it is and how serious the situation is :)
So another new semester's resolution will definitely be 'body-built'.... at least yoga or body balance training are not so hard to stick to .... when you see me next time, i want my span-new figure will blow your mind acutely ........



The time tells....

No comments: