2.20.2009

Spark inside the skull

The tragedy of life is that it ends too soon, but that we wait so long to begin it...

I always try to do the extra mile at work but my boss finds me and brings me back....

I know hard work never killed anyone, but why chance it??...

I pretend to work , they pretend to pay me....

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success...

Work fascinates me : i could sit and watch it for hours...

A babysitter is an teenager pretending to be an adult while the adults are out pretending to be teenagers...

Kids in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause kids....

A balanced diet is having as much dark chocolate as white...

Always borrow money from pessimists-- they never expect it back...

I have enough money for the rest of my life, as long as i pass away next week...

Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else...

Everyone knows what to do in life but they don't do what they know....

If you tell the truth , you don't have to remember anything....

It's better to remain silent and let people think you are stupid rather than speak and remove all doubt...

No comments: