4.15.2009

A SPECIAL HAIRPIN

I got a special present from a little girl today ! It was a pink hairpin made of cloth, with a bow at one butt, on top of the bow there 'bloomed' a nice flower with little green leaves...




To be honest, it was totally not my type as the "childish-looking", and the a little bit too loud color. But you know the moment she looked up at me with that tender face, I think i glimpsed a heartshaking ray of light from those pure black pupils.


She lifted her hand with this hairpin up to me, " Miss Gao, this is for YOU!!!" ... She specially toned the word 'you', which made little Miss Gao felt it was so holy a hairpin.


I took this larruping hairpin from her hand, " Will you wear it?" she asked me, " Sure!!" I carefully wrapped it in a tissue and put it into my bag, i found a beatific smile on her face, then she ran away...


On the way back, I can't help stroking this little hairpin inside my bag and felt warm and contented......

No comments: