4.24.2009

Heaven can wait belt up

16 years ago, on my way home back from school, i witnessed a terrible car accident. The bloody scene imprinted in my memory for so many years, and it's still fresh now, i dread to picture that scene again, but it positively reminded me every time i was pressed for time and tended to jump the red light......

9 years ago, the guy lived in the door opposite my house was hit by a lorry when he tried to cross the street. When the news came that he died , i was almost numb with terror. I didn't dare to even take a glance at his door, and i felt the whole corridor was filled with frozen air all day long....and it actually took me rather a long time to remove this shadow in my mind...

Serval days ago, i accidentally saw this following public interest ad, you can read what it's about from the title " Heaven can wait belt up", it's really a nice ad, to say nice , only becasue of its ingenious design, but any accident is awful ........No matter which seat you take in a car, the driver or just the hitcher, TIE YOUR SEAT BELT, not for any body else , but for your own life ^_^





DRIVE SAFE !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我看的很仔细
带有恐惧、更多的是震撼、发人深省
你的草原美女学习了