1.31.2009

whirligig of fate

To say that the ox has just taken the post, my year of fate( the rat one) is finally gone... longed for this day for quite a while as it is said to be ill-fated in the year of one's own animal sign...

So it's obviously not weird to say one prays every day, not for a good luck ,but actually not to be dog-ass, that's enough... that's me...

Anyway, it was an ordinary year, no miracle but many nice and warm moments lasting on and on for me to get a even better aftertaste...

I was told that the year after your year of fate will mostly be a lucky one that God will favour you a lot ^_^ That'll be great!! Do not cop on me :)

Let's see what i'll say this same moment next year, see if i will be favoured by the whirligig fate...

Wish you all a lucky dog too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a lovely girl
everything will be great for you !!
your roommate:)

Yan said...

All thanks to your lucky words :)