12.02.2008

what a mass



The bleak winter almost drove me crazy... watery life moves on ceaselessly, i'm always the weird guy who expects something miracle happen one day morning, like my voracious desire for birthday wishes... however, things come out finally as everybody could tell in advance.Urgently need something out of my routine to spur me up to what i actually should do.i am at a loss at where i shouldn't ....

Ran up against an old friend on the way back from the damnable work, listened to the curse of his high-key bumbling boss, honestly she's gone way too far, as my this poor friend had moved heaven and earth to please her, what the heck!!?? She must had the exactly same experience years ago, now it's high time to revenge?? Good luck to him..

My back has been persistently aching for quite a while as it all but pushes me to hang my laptop on the ceiling , so i can work on it with my poor back staying straight. Facing to this tiny screen whole day makes every normal guy sick, let alone me.. well, darkness before the dawn, will it be?

i'm in dire need of a long holiday with fine programming(though i would definitely ruin it out as every year the same), i still look forward to such a quiet period to fine-tune myself....i hate totally the feeling as every body/thing is pushing me to what i 'should' do , telling me 'okay it is your obligation!!' Damn it!! you'd 'better' break your neck to fulfill the popular expectation, all pin the hope on me to do something fabulous??!!! Ridiculous!!!

okay let's call it a day here... don't want a nightmare with loads of work still up in the air....don't wanna disture my rhythmn, nonsense~~

sorry but i really don't feel quite right now...a little bit under the weather, may all you work out well.. have a fresh tomorrow morning...that's it.. bye..

No comments: